Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So my course is 4 years, with a compulsory year abroad. I can choose to do a placement or study at a partner university. I think I'd rather do a work experience placement. How does student finance work? I'm studying at a London university, so do get the highest maintenance loan. Would I still get this on the year abroad?

    Any info would be very helpful.
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.