Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm there tomorrow :O doing my hardest with some planning ex's but I am absolutely useless at them. SDT i'm fine with. I just can't seem to wrap my head around some of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryb94)
    I'm there tomorrow :O doing my hardest with some planning ex's but I am absolutely useless at them. SDT i'm fine with. I just can't seem to wrap my head around some of them.
    Hi All, how did OASC go??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesbb93)
    Hi All, how did OASC go??
    It went well! Ryb94 smashed it too! Now for the dreaded wait to hear back from the board.

A few didn’t pass the 2nd day, and a few failed their fitness and medicals. So make sure to keep up the fitness levels etc. before you go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hallsty)
    It went well! Ryb94 smashed it too! Now for the dreaded wait to hear back from the board.

A few didn’t pass the 2nd day, and a few failed their fitness and medicals. So make sure to keep up the fitness levels etc. before you go!
    Glad it went well for you buddy, now answer me this - what's the process regarding feedback? Is it a case of if we want you we'll contact you, if we don't we won't? Or will you receive a letter/email regardless of a pass or fail? and what's the time frame?

I'm so buzzing I haven't stopped dancing sine I got back from mine last week. Just waiting for the good news.

cheers

Guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guydabomb)
    Glad it went well for you buddy, now answer me this - what's the process regarding feedback? Is it a case of if we want you we'll contact you, if we don't we won't? Or will you receive a letter/email regardless of a pass or fail? and what's the time frame?

I'm so buzzing I haven't stopped dancing sine I got back from mine last week. Just waiting for the good news.

cheers

Guy
    Got back from the same one as these guys, what role are you for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamWHU)
    Got back from the same one as these guys, what role are you for?
    Sam, how did OASC go buddy?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sam, how did OASC go buddy?
    Went well, got through everything and had an email this morning saying I'm on the further consideration list so now got an extended wait! How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamWHU)
    Went well, got through everything and had an email this morning saying I'm on the further consideration list so now got an extended wait! How about yourself?
    Great news mate!! What role are you going for again? I’m heading up to Cranwell next weekend for mine, so I’ll tell you when I get back on the 12th!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Great news mate!! What role are you going for again? I’m heading up to Cranwell next weekend for mine, so I’ll tell you when I get back on the 12th!
    Going for WSOp mate &a thanks, hopefully will get good news soon!

If you need any help about anything at OASC then let me know and I'll be happy to help! Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guydabomb)

cheers

Guy
    I’m still waiting myself!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.