Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I get over an embarrassing moment? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I got high off m d m a last weekend at my friends party and this guy that i have only just met a few weeks ago was there. I can tell when I'm sober that i do think I've started to like him. I humiliated myself, i was shouting "i love you", "you're fit" and stuff because of what i was on. I'm pretty sure he creeped by me now. i said sorry in a group chat but he ignored and carried on talking to the others in the chat. he's in two of my classes at college out of three.i just don't know what came over me, its just what i was on messed me up big time. at first he appreciated my compliments and was confused because no one says or does this to him ever he 100% thought we were new mates and what i was saying was bizarre. at first he was nice about it but then i repeated myself ad he got abit irritated because he was sober and i was on drugs. anyways he told my friend that its going to be awkward between me and him now and i see him tomorrow. i literally became friends with him 3 weeks ago in lesson and I've done this. amy suggestions on what i should do?

ReputationRep:
    move on , and use this dreadful embarrassing humiliating experience as a lesson for when u meet future boys

ReputationRep:
    Love it, no advice to give but that's a great story. Some **** I'd do

say:"so what?"

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.