Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Flashcards with Fliscia [GYG 2017] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm a year 12 student and have decided to take Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and an EPQ (my school does offer AS levels if we don't want to continue a subject but as far as I'm concerned I will be continuing these subjects for the full 2 years).

GCSE: 997, in english lang, 6A* 2A, in Art and Computing, and an A* in HPQ (I count this separately as I don't know if it's actually a GCSE or not).

I don't quite know where I stand with my subjects yet (as we haven't been tested) but I've been doing fairly decent in homework and class work so I know I'm at least understanding the content.

My goal for this year is to keep on top of the content we're learning as well as ensure by the end of the year I'm achieving my target grades (which I will add here when I actually find out what they are). And my goal for the future is to go to university and study either physics or natural sciences (as I'm becoming really fond of chemistry which is kind of odd considering I thought it would be my least favourite subject by a mile when I started this year).

I will try to update daily (to keep myself accountable and ensure I actually do work) although if I'm particularly busy it's likely I'll only update at the end of that week.

ReputationRep:
    15/10/17 - Sunday

The weekend has been quite quiet in terms of work I've had to do, but that's mostly because I finished most of my work during the week.

Physics - Finished questions on splitting vectors into their components (which I actually finally understand how to do after about a week in class). Also wrote some notes and flashcards on the basics of electricity and electron drift velocity for a test tomorrow.

Chemistry - Created some more flashcards from the notes I made during the week on acid and salt reactions, and polar molecules.

Maths and Further maths - I'm going to look over my notes and try and find some questions to practice, more specifically for further maths as I need to check I completely understand modulus argument form.

ReputationRep:
    Good blog , good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gw07mcgheerachel)
    Good blog , good luck x
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.