Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay, be brutally honest with me, so I got AAB for predicted grades, but Bath want A*AA for psych. Bath uni is my dream uni, should I bother applying or not?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sure, why not? you get 5 choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Sure, why not? you get 5 choices.
    Thank you! That's given me some hope haha. Just seems a waste if I don't think I'll even be considered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenfajitas)
    Thank you! That's given me some hope haha. Just seems a waste if I don't think I'll even be considered.
    Definitely worth applying. When I was applying they wanted an A for GCSE maths, I emailed and asked and they said it was soo important. I got a B, I still got an offer and I'm now on my third year on placement and we have used zero Maths on this degree *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beaverhausen)
    Definitely worth applying. When I was applying they wanted an A for GCSE maths, I emailed and asked and they said it was soo important. I got a B, I still got an offer and I'm now on my third year on placement and we have used zero Maths on this degree *sigh*
    Thank you!! Still on the bench whether to apply, since it's one of the most competitive psych courses ;'(. Also congrats!! Woow that's annoying as I suspect you were worrying about ur grades as much as me when applying ahah

University open days

• University of Bath
    University of Bath Postgraduate Virtual Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.