Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im in uni and Last week I went clubbing with friends and ended up kissing someone who I work with. I walked her home and kissed her again but didn't go inside. Anyway she gave me her number and told me to message her. However there's someone else I like that I was thinking of asking out. Should I message the girl I kissed since she seems interested in me or would I have left it too late now since we've already worked together since then and barely spoke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack123210)
    Im in uni and Last week I went clubbing with friends and ended up kissing someone who I work with. I walked her home and kissed her again but didn't go inside. Anyway she gave me her number and told me to message her. However there's someone else I like that I was thinking of asking out. Should I message the girl I kissed since she seems interested in me or would I have left it too late now since we've already worked together since then and barely spoke?
    complicated, and idk why im all of a sudden acting as a love guru but, tell the girl who likes you that you don't like her back (ofc in the most polite and unawkwardest way possible) and when working with her just treat her as normal.

dont message the girl you like, until you've done the thing above. even though the girl you work with isn't your gf you have to respect her

all in all, go for the things you love, or you'll regret it
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    There isn't really anything stopping you from talking to both right now. How do you know if the other girl will say yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    There isn't really anything stopping you from talking to both right now. How do you know if the other girl will say yes?
    Yeah but would it be harsh of me to message the girl I kissed asking her to meet up then ask out the girl I like sometime soon?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but would it be harsh of me to message the girl I kissed asking her to meet up then ask out the girl I like sometime soon?
    Nope, it's just a first date. You don't know if this new girl will be boring or not yet so just go on the first date to see how things go. Then ask out the other girl if things don't work out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Nope, it's just a first date. You don't know if this new girl will be boring or not yet so just go on the first date to see how things go. Then ask out the other girl if things don't work out.
    Yeah fair enough but would it make me a bad person if I asked out the new girl just because I know she likes me and so I could probably get with her at the end of the night?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fair enough but would it make me a bad person if I asked out the new girl just because I know she likes me and so I could probably get with her at the end of the night?
    What do you want from this, a hookup or a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What do you want from this, a hookup or a relationship?
    Right now probably just a hookup or fwb with the new girl but with the girl I like I'd like a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Looool wow. It depends how you do it tbh, it doesn't make you a bad person as long as you don't break her heart and play her. Maybe just trash

Then again you are technically using her so..

The male part of me and the empathetic human part of me are telling me different things lol
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Right now probably just a hookup or fwb with the new girl but with the girl I like I'd like a relationship.
    I think it's only fair if you let the new girl know that you're only after a hookup. That would clear up any confusion and you won't be leading her on.

ReputationRep:
    Do you like the girl who you kissed? Does the other girl you like like you back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjustliving)
    Looool wow. It depends how you do it tbh, it doesn't make you a bad person as long as you don't lead her on and break her heart. Maybe just trash

Then again you are technically using her so..

The male part of me and the empathetic human part of me are telling me different things lol
    Lol yeah I'm thinking it could be fun but I don't wanna hurt the new girl but I think we could have fun until I actually ask out the girl I like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khookie)
    Do you like the girl who you kissed? Does the other girl you like like you back?
    I think me and the new girl could have fun but I don't think I'd want a relationship with her. The girl I like seems to like me but u don't know if she just likes just likes me as a friend of not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I think it's only fair if you let the new girl know that you're only after a hookup. That would clear up any confusion and you won't be leading her on.
    Yeah I'd let her know I wasn't after an actual relationship. Do you think I should let her know if I message her or when we actually meet for a drink?

ReputationRep:
    I think me and the new girl could have fun but I don't think I'd want a relationship with her. The girl I like seems to like me but u don't know if she just likes just likes me as a friend of not.
    I think you should let the girl know that you're not looking for a relationship with her when you next see her. Go for the girl you like

ReputationRep:
    Just a quick update, I messaged the girl I kissed to see if she wanted to go for a drink and she said we should just be friends so I even got rejected by the girl that was interested in me so I really don't like my chances for getting a yes from the girl I like

ReputationRep:
    I once messaged a girl, turns out shes ugly and fat. dont trust the student room, too many uggos and fattys

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.