Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I have recently started my AS Levels and hope to achieve AAAA.

This is very optimistic and things might change as the year progresses but I want to start strong

My GCSE Results - 3A* 7A
    Spoiler:
    Show

English Language- A*
    History- A*
    Welsh- A*
    French- A
    Maths- A
    Numeracy- A
    English Literature- A
    Core Science- A
    Additional Science- A
    Religious Studies- A

I was very pleased overall but I definitely could have done better in French, RS and Additional Science!

For AS I am studying French, History, English Lit, Biology and The Welsh Bacc! A tricky combo but I am determined to do well!

ReputationRep:
    As of right now the work load is full on, I have decided to help out with a French club on a Wednesday lunchtime and do buddy-reading afterschool! I've always regretted not taking part in school curriculars but I don't know what to join to enhance my CV?
    I also want to take on a job but I don't want it to push me over the edge!

As of right now I have done a few practice assessments in my subjects
    In French I have gotten A/B and B/C in translations
    In History I have gotten B/C in practice questions

I'm due a Biology test in a weeks time but I am having a tough time finding time to rewrite notes and such.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.