Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2018 Oxbridge and Medicine Applicants: whats your plans now UCAS is finished? Watch

• Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    as above

(and remember people, no trolling or discrimination)

my one is simple, try and wind down. due to having a nightmare week courtesy of UCAS, my referee and nightmare scenarios at work, i need a mini break

No ideas for tomorrow but I have to finish a job application for tuesday (ucas delays made me miss 1 important one for thursday) and I also have work on tuesday (for a few hours in the morning) so I could explore shoreditch.

So yh people, feel free to share
    (if you want to say what you applied for, by all means go for it but its not compulsory)

Spoiler:
    Show

Ive applied for GEM at...4 Russell group unis

ReputationRep:
    Applied for medicine at Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool and HYMS.
    I’m trying to keep up with AS work, make revision notes and do some light preparation for interview.
    But it’s light work to honest, as I usually pick up the pace by about December/January time. I dont want to burn out early!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't apply for Oxbridge or Medicine.........buuuttttt I'm here to wish everyone luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM A/A*s!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Cambridge for Physical NatSci, and now I'm doing extra reading on top of reviewing the book from my personal statement before interview. It hasn't ended
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Applied for GEM. Going on holiday soon, but I have some work experience arranged before that. Will probably start revising for GAMSAT March 2018 soon because I'm a masochist and want to be super-stressed ALL OVER AGAIN. :'D Also job applications etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABK99)
    I didn't apply for Oxbridge or Medicine.........buuuttttt I'm here to wish everyone luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM A/A*s!!!!!
    I wish I was as nice as this
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osamabinfishing)
    I wish I was as nice as this
    its never too late...
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja_R)
    Applied for GEM. Going on holiday soon, but I have some work experience arranged before that. Will probably start revising for GAMSAT March 2018 soon because I'm a masochist and want to be super-stressed ALL OVER AGAIN. :'D Also job applications etc.
    cool, hope you enjoy the holiday.

Im personally surprised you want to do GAMSAT again. I have sworn to myself never again for that wretched exam!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.