The Student Room Group

Does turnitin accept PDF files?

Sorry didn't know where else to post this. I want to convert a word doc to a PDF doc then upload it. Will turnitin still be able to check PDF documents for plagiarism?
Why would you submit as a PDF? Have you not written your essay in Word like everyone else on the planet?
If you would have read my post properly you would know that I asked if I could convert a word document to a pdf and if turnitin would allow it. Please don’t bother to contribute if you can’t provide me with an answer. You probably have never even used turnitin or know what it is.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ComputerWhizzKid
If you would have read my post properly you would know that I asked if I could convert a word document to a pdf and if turnitin would allow it. Please don’t bother to contribute if you can’t provide me with an answer. You probably have never even used turinit in or know what it is.

Yes if your teacher has set it to allow it. We sometimes are only allowed to submit it in a PDF. The turn it in still works.
Turnitin accepts PDF
Original post by SSD2001
Yes if your teacher has set it to allow it. We sometimes are only allowed to submit it in a PDF. The turn it in still works.

Thanks this is the answer that I was looking for. Maybe it’s best if I ask my tutor about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending