Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Somebody answer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Themainone14)
    Look you ****ing ***** IF you whores spoke to me then I would not be in this position. I'm a nice person
    My CV is fine. And I don't understand it when I research things

I HAVE NO ****ING INTETESTS I DON'T HAVE HOBBIES. oh yeah Sherlock and what about after the weather then what do you ****ING say you ****
    Maybe I should just rape a ****ing *****
    There are no events like that where I can get too I have ****ing looked

Rape is looking the best option. Make the ****ing whores scream
    In JUST want a gf. I want to be visiting a GF next week like he does

Don't be ****ing rude. I have never even kissed a girl or held ones hand. Girls don't even smile and talk to me and I'm 24 and autistic so how the **** do I get a gf
    you have kissed your mum tho, i guarantee it when you were a lil kid
    So how do i get a gf you thick headed got tell me that
    My ****ing stepbrother has spent the weekend with his gf i have been upset again without one. All i have done this weekend is volunteering and going to the gym but i'm sleeping on my own tonight of course they are things you get
    look at yourself man, everyone on this thread is telling to stop being such a fool, if people online think you're a fool then of course in real life(assuming that you are the same irl as you are here) no-one wants to approach you or go near you.

Look at your stinking attitude, who would want to go near you, is what people who even get to know you, think.

All you do is cry about how you can't do this can't do that and and yet you make no real attempt to try and fix anything.

Improve yourself first and get rid of this stupid behaviour. Like UWS said, you have an excuse for everything.

ReputationRep:
    I dont know how to fix it l. What can I do right now. I cant have a gf Now. I can't drive right this minute so what do I do

ReputationRep:
    I dont know how to fix it l. What can I do right now. I cant have a gf Now. I can't drive right this minute so what do I do
    Wait till the minute you can drive? OMEGALUL
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You don't listen to simple advice. What you need to do is listen to us.

We told you to get a job first but you have an excuse for everything. You want something NOW without any effort, I'm sorry to say but life isn't that simple. Get a job and get your CV checked.

ReputationRep:
    1. Don't have an attitude with people
    2.Don't say some of the things you have said on this thread(is it a thread, forum or sub-forum? I have spent way too long on Reddit)
    3.Relationships are not the most important thing, besides, if you're not happy with yourself how can you be happy with anyone else?
    4.Driving isn't everything
    5.Make sure to remember all the other points because your attitude and some of the things that you have said are completely out of order.

EDIT:Actually getting a job first is probably better. But then the stuff that I said is more to do with attitude but don't have an attitude at work either.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm sorry what I said it was very rude
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Exactly 183 days after you meet for both.

ReputationRep:
    You're never going to get a job or a girlfriend with that disgusting attitude.

Ok I'm sorry what I said it was very rude
    You get that apologies count for very little when you've previously been aggressive, swearing and threatening to rape women right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    You're never going to get a job or a girlfriend with that disgusting attitude.
    Look I said sorry ok

ReputationRep:
    Look I said sorry ok
    Noted but you literally threatened to rape women so an apology probably won't cut it. No-one is required to excuse such awful behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Look I said sorry ok
    Actions speak louder than words.

You're obviously struggling with various things, I suggest you have an appointment with your GP to discuss your troubles (e.g. trouble with self-confidence, threatening behaviour, (step-)sibling rivalry, trouble with controlling aggression etc.) - you can get help for this. But you have to make the first move. Therapy would be very helpful if you're willing to try and engage with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmSmQs)
    Noted but you literally threatened to rape women so an apology probably won't cut it. No-one is required to excuse such awful behaviour.
    Even though I said that I couldn't do it as it's wrong. I would never do that

ReputationRep:
    Even though I said that I couldn't do it as it's wrong. I would never do that
    So why say it at all? You also called women whores. This shouldn't be something you need explaining to you. Not rocket science.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think about things. I just get upset and angry

ReputationRep:
    I don't think about things. I just get upset and angry
    Which is exactly why you need to get professional help.

ReputationRep:
    I do get help but it does not work

ReputationRep:
    Is the OP on a wind up? This is the second thread of complete tosh I have seen that is, lets be honest, a crock of $hit.

The first thing you need to do is learn to respect yourself and think about what you say then you'll be able to make progress, that aside, you've got little hope.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by utr)
    Is the OP on a wind up? This is the second thread of complete tosh I have seen that is, lets be honest, a crock of $hit.

The first thing you need to do is learn to respect yourself and think about what you say then you'll be able to make progress, that aside, you've got little hope.
    What do you mean I have little hope. It's not my fault no one gets back to me on my CV it's not my fault I fail online applications. It's not my fault I can't drive and don't have a gf if someone just gave me a chance

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.