Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you fail to admit your flaws, then you will continue to fail. The biggest thing I see from your posts is that 'its not my fault' 'its not my fault'. Change the record. The reason why people like you don't get things done is that you're too busy looking for a scapegoat then rectifying what's wrong.

Let's break this down.

"It's not fault no one gets back to me on my CV" - If you've applied for as many as you've said you have, then the chances are there is something wrong with your CV, maybe the layout, maybe the font, anything. If your CV doesn't catch a recruiters eye within SIX seconds then they won't bother.

"it's not my fault I fail online applications" - Whose fault is it then?

"It's not my fault I can't drive" - Unless you were born with no arms or legs, yes it is.

(Original post by Themainone14)
    What do you mean I have little hope. It's not my fault no one gets back to me on my CV it's not my fault I fail online applications. It's not my fault I can't drive and don't have a gf if someone just gave me a chance
    Okay so let's pretend for a second none of this is in any way your fault - so what? If you truly believe you have no control over your situation that's worse and presumably in your mind does mean you're doomed.

ReputationRep:
    Look I know that now

ReputationRep:
    Look I know that now
    My concern is that you don't seem to be able to understand or remember anything for more than a few minutes at a time.

ReputationRep:
    Look I thought my CV was good. I might not have the best qualifications but I have built it off from the bottom

Look I thought my CV was good. I might not have the best qualifications but I have built it off from the bottom
    I don't really understand what that means. if you're saying that you've overcome issues and setbacks to get your qualifications - well done but that is far from a unique advantage that only you have. There's plenty of people who have had the same challenges.

ReputationRep:
    Where and how do I get one though
    the bin

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.