Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm looking to study a masters degree in Accounting & Finance and looking for opinions on what Uni to study this at.
    I've chosen these three Universities because they are all a commutable distance from where i live.
    reading have a really good business school, whereas Southampton is a Russel group university, however Surrey is higher in the league tables.
    I need your opinions on what university would be the best choice. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    If I was you I’d look at the topics each uni offers, not just their ranking, I live in Reading and I’ve been on one of their scholar programs and we had a talk about business actually - they said Reading does the common courses that most unis offer but apparently the business school is new here and is quite high up - subject ranking. I’m not too sure though, but yeah look at the topics too might help ☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.