Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    Short story is I stopped talking to my mum due to personal reasons after I left for Uni, as she gave me bad anxiety due to bad choices she made when I was growing up.

    I'm about to be homeless and I'm feeling in quite low spirits. I'm strongly considering moving back in with her for a year while I reapply to University as I can't get any finance this year to support myself.

    I don't know what to do because I haven't spoken to her in exactly two years..
    • Community Assistant

    Community Assistant
    All you can do is give her a ring and ask to meet up
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.