Oh it's LIT AF
    Ikr I was speechless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin Hodge)
    😂😂😂

We fitna make the Hodgetwins famous on TSR 😂
    :rofl: YYEEEEAHHH... awwL KINDS of FREEE PUBLICITY ACTION :toofunny:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    It was disturbing but they're hot. anyway your friend hurt my feelings so I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. You were nice though. ❤
    Aw thanks

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know Indian people had moves like this *bounces shoulders* 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eden3)
    :rofl: YYEEEEAHHH... awwL KINDS of FREEE PUBLICITY ACTION :toofunny:

Aw thanks
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I went to a traditional Indian wedding, a few years ago. Genuinely one of the most fun days of my life

ReputationRep:
    So I was watching Monsoon Wedding this Indian movie and then I looked for the soundtrack. And YouTube suggested these bhangra-funk videos 😱😱😱😱

I'm mesmerized. I already learned some stuff :teehee:

you seem very culturally isolated and a bit racist
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    I went to a traditional Indian wedding, a few years ago. Genuinely one of the most fun days of my life
    Oh I'm so jealous how did you end up going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    you seem very culturally isolated and a bit racist
    What are you talking about ?! go away.

Honestly you're making someone feel guilty for liking different cultures by calling them racist for doing so! If anyone is racist it's you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm racist meanwhile I'm about to go deaf listening to this music and everyone in the house has shut their doors because I'm blasting the videos while I practice the dance moves for hours straight?

Ok

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do Bhangra all the time in my sleep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dima-Blackburn)
    Yeah I do Bhangra all the time in my sleep
    Omg really?? 😍

It looks so fun. I feel like joining a class...

ReputationRep:
    Omg really?? 😍

It looks so fun. I feel like joining a class...
    My sister and cousins go to bhangra classes. I might join them but I’m too lazy..

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm so jealous how did you end up going?
    One of my mates is half Indian, one of his cousins from his dad's (the Indian) side of the family was getting married and I've known him and his cousin since school, so :top:

ReputationRep:
    My sister and cousins go to bhangra classes. I might join them but I’m too lazy..
    Is it a cultural thing or a personal choice to learn bhangra? Kind of like not everyone Latino does salsa but they know the basics or are probably really good without lessons?

ReputationRep:
    Is it a cultural thing or a personal choice to learn bhangra? Kind of like not everyone Latino does salsa but they know the basics or are probably really good without lessons?
    Well, it’s usually a good idea to learn Bhangra if you’re a punjabi unless you want to make a fool out of yourself on the dance floor at a typical punjabi wedding. Plus it’s great exercise.

ReputationRep:
    One of my mates is half Indian, one of his cousins from his dad's (the Indian) side of the family was getting married and I've known him and his cousin since school, so :top:
    😪 I wanna go

ReputationRep:
    Well, it’s usually a good idea to learn Bhangra if you’re a punjabi unless you want to make a fool out of yourself on the dance floor at a typical punjabi wedding. Plus it’s great exercise.
    Lmao oh I see. Ah yes the weddings 😍🎆💃 lol
    Yea it does look like great exercise. How many weddings have you been to, and is bhangra only in Punjab?

also did you like the videos? It's like bhangra hip hop apparently. I think it's genius.

ReputationRep:
    😪 I wanna go
    Was awesome There was a huge buffet and I ****ing love Indian food... the dancing was fun, everyone made a big circle and took turns dancing in the middle, I did something that resembled robot dancing crossed with Bhangra I think :rofl: I got to wear traditional Indian wedding get-up as well, something very similar to this, I think I looked the bollox tbh

ReputationRep:
    Was awesome There was a huge buffet and I ****ing love Indian food... the dancing was fun, everyone made a big circle and took turns dancing in the middle, I did something that resembled robot dancing crossed with Bhangra I think :rofl: I got to wear traditional Indian wedding get-up as well, something very similar to this, I think I looked the bollox tbh

😭😭😭 he looks beautiful lol

I can't imagine you dancing 😐 😨😂😂

ReputationRep:
    😭😭😭 he looks beautiful lol

I can't imagine you dancing 😐 😨😂😂
    You kidding me!? Woody LOVES a dance 😂😂

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.