Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it OK that there are parts of the UK which are majority non-White British? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsfantanoo)
    Nope, as you're not a student.

Well, I will judge you when you pathetically concede every time. Must suck losing arguments to people more than 10 years younger than you
    Ah right so everyone should deactivate their account when they take the cap and gown off.... 😂 I’ll do what I like thanks and FYI there’s loads of ex students on here.

As for your concede comment, you say everyone has conceded when they don’t debate on your terms, which again I find hilarious.

As for losing arguments to people who are ten years younger than me I really wouldn’t care that’s what discussions are for in politics and I don’t judge people in that way, it’s pretty pathetic that you do in my opinion.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babsxox)
    actually it's highly relevant because at this point you've called someone who disagrees with you stupid when you didn't actually defend your position. to throw around insults and saying that you're right and your opposition is somehow wrong despite the fact you still haven't explained why is the opposite of mature.
    actually it's highly relevant because at this point you've called someone who disagrees with you stupid when you didn't actually defend your position. to throw around insults and saying that you're right and your opposition is somehow wrong despite the fact you still haven't explained why is the opposite of mature.
    I’ve already put my opinion across on this thread several times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paul514)
    Ah right so everyone should deactivate their account when they take the cap and gown off.... 😂 I’ll do what I like thanks and FYI there’s loads of ex students on here.

As for your concede comment, you say everyone has conceded when they don’t debate on your terms, which again I find hilarious.

As for losing arguments to people who are ten years younger than me I really wouldn’t care that’s what discussions are for in politics and I don’t judge people in that way, it’s pretty pathetic that you do in my opinion.
    Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night, but you should stop chasing for my approval because you're not getting it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsfantanoo)
    Alright, whatever makes you sleep at night, but you should stop chasing for my approval because you're not getting it.
    You have a very high opinion of yourself and of your self importance.

I’m not chasing anything, just replying to your comments.

I think this has gone far enough now though, it’s derailing the thread.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve already put my opinion across on this thread several times.
    actually you've failed to actually explain your position on ethnic enclaves with a high % of non-white people, and merely called someone who had no issues with them "stupid".

if you actually did make a statement on that specific thing please link me to it.

ReputationRep:
    actually you've failed to actually explain your position on ethnic enclaves with a high % of non-white people, and merely called someone who had no issues with them "stupid".

if you actually did make a statement on that specific thing please link me to it.
    It’s in the thread, you’re free to read through it in your own time.

ReputationRep:
    It’s in the thread, you’re free to read through it in your own time.
    I actually did try and find your response to it, but it appears that you dropped the subject entirely after page 3.

maybe, instead of asserting that your explanation totally exists in this thread, you could either link it or just copy+paste it? it's so simple lmao, so don't even bother responding to this post if you can't be asked to either quote it or repost it.

and if you really can't find it, you'd probably be wise to just delete your post when you called them stupid, it really makes you seem childish uwu

ReputationRep:
    I actually did try and find your response to it, but it appears that you dropped the subject entirely after page 3.

maybe, instead of asserting that your explanation totally exists in this thread, you could either link it or just copy+paste it? it's so simple lmao, so don't even bother responding to this post if you can't be asked to either quote it or repost it.
    Yea I’m not going through the entire thread to find my posts to link them, you have your own time for that and I’m certainly not doing it off my phone

ReputationRep:
    Yea I’m not going through the entire thread to find my posts to link them, you have your own time for that and I’m certainly not doing it off my phone
    translation: "i never made a response to them, i basically called them stupid and then stopped posting after i failed to elaborate on my point which they asked me to, i mean i could just have spent these precious minutes typing up an explanation instead of this garbage, but i cant be bothered in an actual discussion"

(also its like u completely ignored the point when i already told u i looked for it, but idk i thought everyone over the age of 8 could like read but apparently there are some 30 year olds who cant)

ReputationRep:
    translation: "i never made a response to them, i basically called them stupid and then stopped posting after i failed to elaborate on my point which they asked me to, i mean i could just have spent these precious minutes typing up an explanation instead of this garbage, but i cant be bothered in an actual discussion"

(also its like u completely ignored the point when i already told u i looked for it, but idk i thought everyone over the age of 8 could like read but apparently there are some 30 year olds who cant)
    Translation I can’t be arsed to look for them on my phone, you said you got to page three.

Whatever this is really tedious.

ReputationRep:
    Translation I can’t be arsed to look for them on my phone, you said you got to page three.

Whatever this is really tedious.
    tbh i would've thought that a 30yr old would have the mental capacity to go back to page 3 and continue reading (its literally so easy to navigate a webpage on a smartphone lmao) or just like E X P L A I N their issues with a certain topic like the entire concept of ethnic enclaves instead of making utterly worthless posts and then calling this entire discussion tedious when they're the one making it tedious by like not just elaborating on their position but you've proven yourself again to be the exception.

ReputationRep:
    In some ways people tend to congregate with people they feel they have most in common with. Of course you can be black and British but race forms part of identity. I suspect in a lot of these areas white people are subject to racism and intimidation purely for being white and I find that unacceptable.

ReputationRep:
    I just do not believe the idea immigration drags an area down. All the worst places are white trash towns like Plymouth, Carlisle, Darlington, Southend, all of Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EndAllMarxism)
    I just do not believe the idea immigration drags an area down. All the worst places are white trash towns like Plymouth, Carlisle, Darlington, Southend, all of Scotland.
    Have some of these people even been to places with a white lower-working class majority? They’re just as bad as the ‘non-white’ areas of the UK

ReputationRep:
    u lot are tying urselves in knots trying to justify this crap. u dont have parts of nigeria with no nigerians in it do u??? at the end of the day the uk government betrayed its people, they are traitors who should ****ing fry for their crimes

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    As a British Asian myself, as long as they integrate and assimilate with the values and ideals and Britain, I don't see much of a problem.

And btw, you can still be proud of your roots and heritage, as well as being proud to be a British citizen. Many people believe that you can only be patriotic towards one nation but that couldn't be further away from the truth. You can integrate into British society and be proud of who you are; as long as you don't start being cocky about it, for e.g. "Oh Britain is such a crappy place", "So much racism here" blah blah blah. Well, you're living a pretty decent life compared to a lot of countries so I wouldn't complain if I were you.

So to answer, yes as long as they have integrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fml121)
    u lot are tying urselves in knots trying to justify this crap. u dont have parts of nigeria with no nigerians in it do u??? at the end of the day the uk government betrayed its people, they are traitors who should ****ing fry for their crimes
    You do realise Nigeria is effectively a failed state with huge crime and corruption problems? South Africa has loads of whites. Although I agree there is a certain amount of hypocrisy over this issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fml121)
    "Nigerian" is a nationality/citizenship, not a race/ethnicity.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by EuropeanBlood)
    No is not ok I think it is disgusting that we are turning parts of our country brown with third world migrants. I prefer my own ethnic group and i do not want to live in a brown multiethnic ghetto
    I note your disgust, but if everyone behaves like you and wont live with other ethnic groups, then dont you create by default the gehttoes you complain of?

Is it just brown people you have a problem with or third world or just brown and third world?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.