Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    HI! I am looking for someone who can take over my tenancy at the Maltings Basford from the month of January 2018 so that I can move out of the accommodation. I am currently living with four other female flat mates. The accommodation provides a shared bathroom/shower and a shared kitchen. If anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible. To get in touch PM me.

University open days

  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.