Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

old LNAT scores Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    After doing the practice papers provided on the website, I completed an LNAT paper from 2005 which was out of 30 rather than 42. My score was 19/30... not sure if this is below/above average?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Using the new papers would definitely be better as they are the best things to use if you want to be prepared for what you are about to do in the real thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonoMikey)
    Using the new papers would definitely be better as they are the best things to use if you want to be prepared for what you are about to do in the real thing!
    I've also used the new papers, but there were only two to do so I did an older one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jj55)
    I've also used the new papers, but there were only two to do so I did an older one
    That's the way forward... You never know 100% what will come up so its best to be prepared as best as possible! Good luck anyways buddy!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.