Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do guys find older women attractive? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and you like them that much older???

(Original post by goggleyed)
    and you like them that much older???
    yeah. one of my mums friends is about 36 and shes hot. and so is one of my teachers from school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SherlockD)
    Of course, but personally it’s not all about looks. It’s also about emotional and physical compatibility and understanding each other’s needs and wants. A life partner who looks great as well would just be phenomenal as well.
    I’m 22 by the way

(Original post by math42)
    Sure, I'd look at them. Not sure about dating them though..
    Why? But would you be attracted?

(Original post by SherlockD)
    I’m 22 by the way
    Is my age 43 to old you think for most young guys?

I'm only 20.
    So you wouldn't be attracted to someone older?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FraiseFramboise)
    Hi gyus in your twenties,

Would you look at older women, between 37-43? if they are attractive?
    Just to gaze at them for a short moment, sure. I would not date them, the age gap is too big.

yeah. one of my mums friends is about 36 and shes hot. and so is one of my teachers from school
    What about 43?🙈 Honestly!

ReputationRep:
    Hillary Clinton was named one of th top ten sexiest women in the world so some must do

(Original post by Kallisto)
    Just to gaze at them for a short moment, sure. I would not date them, the age gap is too big.
    I work at Uni and have quite a few guys that seems to look a little bit extra at me. I don't know if I'm right or not. On a night out I met a 24 year old and he started to kiss me and told me how good looking I was.

Sure, I'd look at them. Not sure about dating them though..
    Why is that?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I look at any woman who is hot. whatever her age
    Even if they are in the 60s up to the 80s? being hot does not know an age, it is just the eye of beholder.

ReputationRep:
    I've slept with a couple of women nearing 40 and I had a bit of a thing with one of them. It's something I could get into tbh. I dunno what it is, I just feel more of an emotional connection to an older woman, and I enjoy just snuggling with them and stuff more than I do girls my own age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FraiseFramboise)
    Hi gyus in your twenties,

Would you look at older women, between 37-43? if they are attractive?
    Nope

I'm feel like dressing up "Sexy/classy today and have some guys looking after me at Uni 👌

(Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:74135642")
    74135642[/url]]yeah. one of my mums friends is about 36 and shes hot. and so is one of my teachers from school
    How old are yourself? Sorry if asking before

ReputationRep:
    Best sex is with older womens, I'm speaking from my experience.

(Original post by stanley81)
    Best sex is with older womens, I'm speaking from my experience.
    Do you care if they are attractive or just "on it" and you say yes to anyone for a good time?

ReputationRep:
    Do you care if they are attractive or just "on it" and you say yes to anyone for a good time?
    Of course not to say "YES" to everyone, she must be attractive!

(Original post by stanley81)
    Of course not to say "YES" to everyone, she must be attractive!
    I was so attracted to him and like to think he felt the same. I would have done it again 🙈 but he never aporoached me or even said hi but I understand. I used to se him with all his mates at Uni and some of them were there that evening. At the bar where we met!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.