Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've been researching universities in order to study LLB Law but I'm really struggling to pick my 5 choices. I'm predicted AAA (could possibly get A*AA if I work hard) and know 2 of my choices are already UCL and Liverpool (insurance if things go bad).

Out of Exeter, Nottingham, Leeds and Kings, what are the pros and cons of each in terms of the course, campus, student life, etc?

I'm really struggling with this so if anyone has any personal experiences or advice it would be much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    London universities have the worst student satisfaction in the UK such as Kings, LSE etc. so if you want to be happy whilst you are studying then apply elsewhere! It really depends on what you are after... if you are a social person, then student life and campus will be really important to you but if you are there to get your degree and that is it... then focus on what the course gives you and what opportunities will you get after you complete the course...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.