Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My postgrad dissertation for Accountancy and Finance was supposed to be 11000 or 12000 words minimum. I managed just over 10,000 words. Other than that I have less than 20 references in total. Including books and journal articles. I used a content analysis on annual reports of major companies in the UK but my findings section is less than 1500 words.
    Literature review and methodology is nearly 7000 words.
    I wrote a conclusion in the last few hours which was just over 600 words.
    My work is original. Similarity index is next to nothing.
    Problems with the work are brief work especially in the findings section as I used a smaller sample and a small number of references. Bcu students help me out here, what are my chances?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.