Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Like a girl, Do you think she likes me back? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyway since year 10 i had science with this girl let's just call her Jane (not her real name). I quickly started liking her. i guess she's not exactly that 'sexy girl' i mean as an asian i ain't popular at all so going for the popular girl is a 100% no no. half of them don't know me. but anyway so i never really liked school and going there just for science has been a pleasure. at the start i didnt really talk too much but as the weeks gone on she talks to me quite a bit i guess and about 2 weeks ago i got the guts to ask her out to the gym which she said this awkward yes to and then after dm'ing a bit it turned into the im busy. although sorta seemed legit as she was asking a lot of questions before saying she couldnt come. i ask her another day? she don't responds but apologieses about that in school. a friend of her (very good friend) hints to me about knowing this stuff and i dm her about this and ask her if she knows i like jane and if jane knows i like her. she says yeh. the day after im extremely awkward and i don't know how to speak in science but she always talks to me anyway even though i guess im a bit weird. currently im at the situation of dming her nearly everyday and joking around as i cant do that in real life and i always walk home with her now. recently she been starting to dm me from her side. and thats where im up to. do i try to flirt as i dont want to be in the friendzone or ask her phone number or just straight up ask her out as she already knows i like her and as that could be a positive. Or do i keep going with the same routine to get to know her more?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ would you mind splitting that **** up and using some more paragraphs
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Why is telling us your ethnicity and height important? Just ask her out.

ReputationRep:
    Teenage hormones at work I see.

ReputationRep:
    Is the girl Asian?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Why is telling us your ethnicity and height important? Just ask her out.
    Cos Asian guys proper bug over the fact they’re Asian lmao

ReputationRep:
    "brief"

ReputationRep:
    I love how the first paragraph is totally irrelevant and not useful to me. Really, loved having to read all of that stuff before hitting the actually important contextual information. Thanks, man.

You've said she already knows you like her, and afterwards she seems to be talking to you more. I'm at a loss as to how you can't see that as a good sign and have no idea what you felt the need to write 2 paragraphs on the internet about this for. As it stands, things seem to be going good for you. In your position, I'd be asking her out soon.

(Original post by eden3)
    Jesus Christ would you mind splitting that **** up and using some more paragraphs
    Part 1 is a lengthy description about himself. He's started talking to a girl in his science class, she then found out she liked him, and kept talking to her. They're around each other often and DM each other a lot.

He did not need anywhere near as many words there.

ReputationRep:
    my bad, honestly idk how much i should of wrote and when your asian in our school you got that more 'unsociable stereotype and below average'
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luca Km)
    my bad, honestly idk how much i should of wrote and when your asian in our school you got that more 'unsociable stereotype and below average'
    All in your mind. Ask her out.

ReputationRep:
    asked her out today, she said yes but..... wtf do i do now x.x. its not like ive flirted with her or anything, i would like to make it long term, idk how to do it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.