Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I didn't notice until I checked my second bank account that I had forgotten to change my accommodation payment details so the money had been taken from my bank account which had no money in it instead of my student bank account which all my loans are paid. Is there a way to change the payment details so accommodation fees are taken from the correct account? Do I have to talk to my uni or my bank?

    Speak to the uni if you are staying in halls and give them the new details.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.