Turn on thread page Beta

Aviva Global Graduate Leadership Programme 2018 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Thought of starting a trend for Aviva's global Graduate Leadership Scheme so please do share! I've received an email on the 21 Sept stating I have passed my test and online interview, so they'll let me know in January if I've been invited for the assessment centre. However, some have said they already got a direct invitation after their video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,Do you mind sharing what sort of questions were asked in the online interview as I have to sit it within the next two days.Your help is greatly appreciated.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Yeah I had the same email on the 22nd Nov which said I had passed the video interview but they were still considering me for the assessment centre and they would be in touch regarding whether or not I'm selected. I saw online there were some people who said they had been invited to the assessment day but I think it might just have been because they applied a lot earlier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exeter93)
    Hi, Yeah I had the same email on the 22nd Nov which said I had passed the video interview but they were still considering me for the assessment centre and they would be in touch regarding whether or not I'm selected. I saw online there were some people who said they had been invited to the assessment day but I think it might just have been because they applied a lot earlier?
    what were the video interview questions if you can remember? cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BIGskell)
    what were the video interview questions if you can remember? cheers
    It was quite a while ago so don't really remember but i think it was pretty generic stuff like why do you want to join Aviva, Have you ever been in a constantly changing environment, When have you had to use your intuition etc...
    If you google 'video interview questions' there might be some practice questions which could help. I would say the main thing is try not to plan your answers too much as the whole idea is to be natural so they get a feel of who you are rather than anticipating what the question will be and having a ready made answer. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exeter93)
    received the same email a couple of days ago, says selection for the AC's taking place on 08/01/18

Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the assessment centre on 6/02?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PurpleHills)
    Anyone going to the assessment centre on 6/02?
    Mine’s on that date in Norwich, where’s yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannon_leics)
    Mine’s on that date in Norwich, where’s yours?
    Mine was moved to the 19th. How did the assessment centre go?

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a job a couple of days ago, I couldn’t believe it!! Has anyone else heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    nope not yet, had my a/c in london. where was yours?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I was selected to go for singapore’s A/C session (23rd May), how Long did they get back to you regarding the result? Thanks! Vanessa

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.