Turn on thread page Beta

Joining Emergency Ambulance Crew watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I have a first round assessment day to become a Trainee Emergency Ambulance Crew (TEAC) in 10 days and was wondering if anyone has any advise or has been through the process before?

I know there are three parts to the day and the first and second are making me quiet nervous.

First - Dictation test:

How did other people find the dictation test? Was the passage long? Was it about life as a TEAC? Will it contain any difficult spelling e.g. Names of drugs etc.

Second - the multi-choice paper:

How bad was the numeracy test (haven't had to do any proper maths since school) and is there any good revision online that's like the real paper?

What sort of Highway Code should I focus on or just revise as much as possible?

Thanks for any help

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have the same assessment next month.Wondering everything you were! Would be amazing if you could give me some insight?

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
    Rob

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Did you get a reply to this, as I have the same thing!

I would be grateful if you could forward this to me to please.

Kind regards
    Freda

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,I have an assessment day coming up and was wondering if you had any tips or could let me know what to expect.Thank you in advance!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.