Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My name is Ruby, I study Maths, Chemistry, and Biology A levels. I am looking for someone to help me study and provide peer feedback. I believe this would be beneficial for both people and a way to make a new friend I am year 1 of my A levels and my GCSE grades are as follows

English lit A*
    English lang A*
    Science (dual) A*A
    Math A
    History A
    Art B
    Music B

I am looking to meet someone who knows about the subjects and is willing to help me, I will also try and reciprocate. If anyone is interested please let me know it would help and mean a lot, I find it very difficult to motivate myself to revise. (Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place)

Extra info
    I am 16, enjoy gaming, reading, and films. I would really like to make some new friends and it would be so beneficial for peer studying even if it’s online

Again any replies will be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    hey Ruby,

I saw your message, i decided to reply you because i got interested with your request, well i believe to have a study pal is very essential, as it helps to build the two student firmly in their area of study. it also pave way to make new and trust worthy friends.

before then, i would like to know where you are residing, which school, what course do you offer and if you are willing to make me your friend.

looking forward to hear from you.
    wonderful regards.

Gabriel Kech.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hey guys,
    This sounds like a great idea
    While study groups are amazing tools for revision, I just wanted to remind you that it's against the rules of TSR to have offsite study groups, so please keep it onsite (I know you haven't mentioned taking it off site, but that's the way these threads often go unfortunately so it's easier to post a reminder at this point )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabriel kech)
    hey Ruby,

I saw your message, i decided to reply you because i got interested with your request, well i believe to have a study pal is very essential, as it helps to build the two student firmly in their area of study. it also pave way to make new and trust worthy friends.

before then, i would like to know where you are residing, which school, what course do you offer and if you are willing to make me your friend.

looking forward to hear from you.
    wonderful regards.

Gabriel Kech.
    Hi Gabriel,

I would be honoured to make you my friend! I will be sure to tell you those details if you want to private message me I think we could really help each other in the long run looking forward to your reply and hopefully becoming your friend!

Ruby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    Hey guys,
    This sounds like a great idea
    While study groups are amazing tools for revision, I just wanted to remind you that it's against the rules of TSR to have offsite study groups, so please keep it onsite (I know you haven't mentioned taking it off site, but that's the way these threads often go unfortunately so it's easier to post a reminder at this point )
    Hi Lemur

Don’t worry i will be sure to keep this on tsr, and thank you for the reminder
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PureFleet)
    Hi Lemur

Don’t worry i will be sure to keep this on tsr, and thank you for the reminder
    Hey
    Thanks for replying It's great to see people making friends with people studying similar subjects on site

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 16, 2017
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.