I’m need of a study buddy

Watch this thread
PureFleet
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello,

Title should say “In need of a study buddy!” Sorry for error!

My name is Ruby, I study Maths, Chemistry, and Biology A levels. I am looking for someone to help me study and provide peer feedback. I believe this would be beneficial for both people and a way to make a new friend I am year 1 of my A levels and my GCSE grades are as follows

English lit A*
English lang A*
Science (dual) A*A
Math A
History A
Art B
Music B

I am looking to meet someone who knows about the subjects and is willing to help me, I will also try and reciprocate. If anyone is interested please let me know it would help and mean a lot, I find it very difficult to motivate myself to revise. (Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place I also posted this in biology study help but thought this one would be better)

Extra info
I am 16, enjoy gaming, reading, and films. I would really like to make some new friends and it would be so beneficial for peer studying even if it’s online

Again any replies will be appreciated
Varona
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Heyy I am going to start my A levels, taking the same subjects as you! We could be study buddies
PureFleet
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Varona)
Heyy I am going to start my A levels, taking the same subjects as you! We could be study buddies
Yes that would be great! Do you want to private message me? I’m new and not sure how haha
Varona
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by PureFleet)
Yes that would be great! Do you want to private message me? I’m new and not sure how haha
I am new here as well! Sure I will message you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
42.88%
The paper was reasonable (250)
41.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (52)
8.71%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
6.53%

Watched Threads