Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone realised that AQA has removed or changed their links for the past papers? I was on Mr Barton Maths and I clicked the link to the past paper and I got 'page not found' or something similar. Anyone else know of this issue or know how to access the past papers.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    They seem to have removed all of their past specification papers, I noticed yesterday when I went to do a past chemistry paper and it's really annoying annoying and kinda worrying.

If anyone has any idea why/when they'll be back that'd be great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuttyy)
    Has anyone realised that AQA has removed or changed their links for the past papers? I was on Mr Barton Maths and I clicked the link to the past paper and I got 'page not found' or something similar. Anyone else know of this issue or know how to access the past papers.

Cheers
    (Original post by yeahthatonethere)
    They seem to have removed all of their past specification papers, I noticed yesterday when I went to do a past chemistry paper and it's really annoying annoying and kinda worrying.

Hey guys, don't feel gutted! I was also in the same situation typing all sorts into google 😅 for the biology A level past papers.

I found that the website http://freeexampapers.com

Was where I found the past papers and mark scheme. Unfortunately there wasn't any examiners report. Hope this helped.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selinaloh)
    Hey guys, don't feel gutted! I was also in the same situation typing all sorts into google 😅 for the biology A level past papers.

Was where I found the past papers and mark scheme. Unfortunately there wasn't any examiners report. Hope this helped.

Cheers! But I still need my papers with examiner's report! I might have to ask my teachers and hope that they have them. If they do, I'll post them here for yall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selinaloh)

I'm so annoyed at AQA for doing this. I learn best by completing tonnes of past papers, regardless of whether old spec or not. The biological principals of the questions are obviously still the same. That free exam papers link only has papers up to 2014? I was halfway through marking Biol 4 June 2016 when the markscheme disappeared to can't finish marking this? Do you know where I'll find that MS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmakdixon)
    I'm so annoyed at AQA for doing this. I learn best by completing tonnes of past papers, regardless of whether old spec or not. The biological principals of the questions are obviously still the same. That free exam papers link only has papers up to 2014? I was halfway through marking Biol 4 June 2016 when the markscheme disappeared to can't finish marking this? Do you know where I'll find that MS?
    Hey, I found a website https://revisionscience.com/a2-level...gy-past-papers unfortunately only has 2014 - 2016 old spec. I'm not quite sure if the 2016 unit 4 is the same one you were referring that is found on this website. You might want to give it a go.

If you might find it troubling with a limited access of exam papers, you could try asking your biology teacher as he/she may have access to exampro for the legacy papers. That was what my biology teacher did.

P.s. I also found it frustrating as there is only so much past papers to practice on.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yeahthatonethere)

Unfortunately, I don't think they will be back. I'd recommend freeexampapers.com They seem to have most of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuttyy)
    Unfortunately, I don't think they will be back. I'd recommend freeexampapers.com They seem to have most of them.
    Yeah I've been using it for a while now but thanks anyway!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.