Big storm coming!

Watch this thread
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
She's called Ophelia and she's large, violent and furious. :afraid:
https://twitter.com/seismo_steve/sta...g-live-updates

Expect all sorts of winds, things blowing about, gusty evenings. :yep:

Effects most marked in the West and North, especially Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

Here in London, we are of course, utterly untouched. :smug:

Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The sky's gone a funny orange/red colour here in Birmingham, apparently it's dust from the Sahara that this storm's blown up with it
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by moonkatt)
The sky's gone a funny orange/red colour here in Birmingham, apparently it's dust from the Sahara that this storm's blown up with it
It's like I'm living in Blade Runner
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
(Original post by moonkatt)
Strange. :eek4:

I would like to experience the Eye of a hurricane, but without the rest of it.
Guru Jason
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Oh please. It's barely category 1. I've passed wind faster than that.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
(Original post by Guru Jason)
Oh please. It's barely category 1. I've past wind faster than that.
It's still officially a hurricane, which is kinda cool, unless you're inside it.
Know Your Enemy
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I had Business Studies first and second and the lighting gradually got more intense due to the increasing darkness of the sky outside. Never seen such a miserable grey sky without the rainfall to accompany it.
M4cc4n4
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
https://twitter.com/seismo_steve/sta...g-live-updates

Expect all sorts of winds, things blowing about, gusty evenings. :yep:

Effects most marked in the West and North, especially Ireland, Wales and Scotland.

Here in London, we are of course, utterly untouched. :smug:

It's all grand, we got a day off school today hahaha so all good in Northern Ireland
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Queen's University emailed us at this morning at 8:57 to tell us afternoon classes were cancelled.

GREAT
Captain Jack
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
She-Ra
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
She-Ra
I was going to do this. :sad:
Captain Jack
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Paracosm)
I was going to do this. :sad:
Shall I remove these posts so you can get in there? I'm fine with that :lol:
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Fullofsurprises

Currently looks likes this outside my window.

:cool:
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
Shall I remove these posts so you can get in there? I'm fine with that :lol:
Nah it's okay :rofl2: you got there fair and square!
Knightoflogic
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
not quite Irma.
Knightoflogic
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
Fullofsurprises

Currently looks likes this outside my window.

:cool:
here's mine

Fullofsurprises
Rep:
(Original post by Knightoflogic)
here's mine

:rofl:

Bloody show off!

I am looking out over the office fridge to scenes of indescribable boredom.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
An expert on the radio says that Saharan dust weevils and beetles will be arriving in force in the dust. He says do not be alarmed.
username3168344
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I can't be the only one that can only think about Ophelia by the lumineers playing in the background whilst this furious winds uproot trees up and down the nation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (134)
66.34%
No (46)
22.77%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.89%

Watched Threads