Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabStudent)
    What course will you be applying for? Biomedical Science
    How are you feeling about starting uni? Mixed feelings, but mostly excitement.
    When are you going to an open day? I visited already I loved it!

My application was sent off on friday I can't wait to hear back from them.
    Good luck with your application!

Give our Applicants 2018 page a 'like' on Facebook - we'll be posting loads of useful information on there in the next few months! https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

Kind regards,

Elliott ☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebebeb)
    What course will you be applying for? Criminology!
    How are you feeling about starting uni? I'm so excited, I can't wait to finally study what I love and take interest in
    When are you going to an open day? I visited back in July and visited informally last Sunday to get a feel of the city, I love it!
    Great!

Keep up to date with loads of campus and city photos on our Instagram page! https://www.instagram.com/unilincoln/

Elliott ☺️

ReputationRep:
    What course will you be applying for? Biology
    How are you feeling about starting uni? Nervous/Excited as Im a gap year student. Just resitting chemistry
    When are you going to an open day? Already been I loved it. Amazing accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakboi21)
    What course will you be applying for? Product DesignHow are you feeling about starting uni? Excited. When are you going to an open day? I've already been
    Great to hear!

We can't wait to get started next September! Make sure you 'like' our Applicants 2018 page on Facebook to keep up to date with everything you need to know! https://www.facebook.com/uolapplicants2018/

Elliott☺️

ReputationRep:
    I’ve applied for Criminology too!

ReputationRep:
    So I got my response from lincoln today and it said conditional if I get 120 ucas points. But since I’m in gap year I already know I have more than 120. That mean I’m in!?

ReputationRep:
    It is now likely that you have secured your place having met the requirements. Please contact our Admissions Team for confirmation. You can do so on 01522 88 6097 or [email protected].

Darren
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    What course will you be applying for? Film Production
    How are you feeling about starting uni? Super nervous. I've lived in the same house all my life and am not keen on drinking/clubbing so should be interesting.
    When are you going to an open day? Wednesday 13th December

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.