Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[GHOULISH THREAD] Scare AngryJellyfish in 150 words or less! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mizz Jellofish

Here at the White House we are so, so enjoying your posts on TS&R. Melania helps me read them each day. We would like to offer you a terrific opportunity to take your career in a positive amazing direction and help our great movement to take our country backwards.
    Yes Mizz Jellofish we want you to be the POTUS' Tweet Editor.
    Please reply soonest if you want to grab this opportunity with both hands

Yee Ha

Donald
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Edited
    Oops I read that as wait there's no word limit...you can tell I'm not awake yet lol
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Dear Mizz Jellofish

Here at the White House we are so, so enjoying your posts on TS&R. Melania helps me read them each day. We would like to offer you a terrific opportunity to take your career in a positive amazing direction and help our great movement to take our country backwards.
    Yes Mizz Jellofish we want you to be the POTUS' Tweet Editor.
    Please reply soonest if you want to grab this opportunity with both hands

Yee Ha

Donald
    "You have already rated a post by this user recently!" :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    With a couple of weeks to go until Halloween, I need something to get me into the mood. And so I challenge you, people of TSR: scare me here, using 150 words or less. :fangs: Whoever does the best job will win a rep boost from one of the braver members of the CT. :afraid:

Obviously, all replies need to be within the site rules, but anything else goes.

(Credit to furryface12 for the idea :five: )
    There's no such thing as Halloween!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    There's no such thing as Halloween!
    :jacko:? :fangs:? :evil:?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Trump has just declared war on North Korea after their missile hit North Osaka. Japan have declared a state of emergency. The Kremlin have remained silent about Kim Jong Un’s claim that Moscow supports all North Korean foreign actions. The Russian navy is reportedly in the North Sea and the UK borders have been closed until further notice in response, France, Germany, and all other European nations have done the same. The UN secretary General has already condemned both the initial actions and the escalation. The Prime Minister is expected to make an announcement in the next few hours. Latest advice from the foreign office is to not be afraid.
    *heeds foreign office advice* :mmm:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    *heeds foreign office advice* :mmm:
    :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed:
    Gotta say you did give it a go. Guess OP wasn't looking for news headlines though.😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszShortee786)
    Gotta say you did give it a go. Guess OP wasn't looking for news headlines though.😂
    AngryJellyfish is just happy to have me posting in his section.

ReputationRep:
    Trump has just declared war on North Korea after their missile hit North Osaka. Japan have declared a state of emergency. The Kremlin have remained silent about Kim Jong Un’s claim that Moscow supports all North Korean foreign actions. The Russian navy is reportedly in the North Sea and the UK borders have been closed until further notice in response, France, Germany, and all other European nations have done the same. The UN secretary General has already condemned both the initial actions and the escalation. The Prime Minister is expected to make an announcement in the next few hours. Latest advice from the foreign office is to not be afraid.
    thank goodness we are leaving the EU

:yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    thank goodness we are leaving the EU

:yep:
    That better be a joke.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    3 days left. :blow:

ReputationRep:
    "there is a Mr Weinstein on the phone for you. he is auditioning for a remake of The Sting."

ReputationRep:
    You are contributing to the heat death of the earth by moving by emitting thermal energy through kinetic energy, which means that you should do the world a favour and stop moving.

ReputationRep:
    Sally’s parents went out for a Halloween dinner, so Sally decided to invite a few friends over. There was some booze and pot, some slasher DVDs, and then the spooky highlight: a Ouija board.
    Just gibberish at first and then, to their horror and delight, messages.
    Specific messages.
    S-A-L-L-Y, the board spelled out.
    “Who is this?” said Sally.
    SALLY OH SALLY
    “Are you dead?”
    YES
    “How did you die?”
    CAR CRASH
    “Who are you?”
    YOUR MOTHER
    Sally is still screaming when the police car arrives, and a single officer, cap respectfully in his hands, approaches the house
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymouseight)
    You are contributing to the heat death of the earth by moving by emitting thermal energy through kinetic energy, which means that you should do the world a favour and stop moving.
    :eviltongue:

I meant to bump this today, as I'll be picking a winner tomorrow, but I forgot all about it. :ahee: So cheers for that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    He had watched her for days.
    Sheila crouched over her rose garden and snipped dead blossoms. She stood and stretched while running her hands along her lower back.
    He slipped behind a tree as she crossed the yard.
    After laying the shears on the garage workbench, she stepped inside the house.
    He followed.
    After taking a shower, she dried herself and then stopped. Were those footsteps? She peered into the empty bedroom. I’m imagining things.
    He watched her dress from the dark hallway. Saliva accumulated at the corners of his mouth.
    A twenty minute nap is just what I need. She padded to the bed and slipped under the covers.
    It was time. He lunged on top of her.
    She bolted upright and gasped.
    He growled and bared his teeth.
    Pulling the sheet to her throat, she scanned the room. “Is that you Max? It can’t be!” She whispered her last words. “You’re dead.”

ReputationRep:
    During a wedding reception, a young couple decided to play a drunken game of hide and seek. It was decided that the groom was "it" and he found everyone except his new bride. The man was furious and decided it wasn't funny anymore and left her there. As weeks went on he decided that she had second thoughts and went on with her life and he did the same. A few years later an old cleaning lady brushed off a dusty trunk and on the top of the attic where the reception had taken place. Out of curiosity she opened it. Inside she found the rotten body of the missing bride who apparently became locked in the trunk she hid in. Whether she was suffocated or starved was unknown, but her face was frozen in a scream...

ReputationRep:
    Here are some scary things:

House prices and student loans

ReputationRep:
    A wealthy farmer had lots of land and had vowed for every child he had, he would name the new barn after them. Him and his wife went on to have six children. His wife was expecting baby number 7. His wife died during childbirth along with the unborn baby. The farmer was driven insane with grief. Out of madness, he took an axe and in their barns, one by one, he killed the. He buried their bodies in the seventh barn and it is said he hung himself there. Eventually, all of the barns were torn down and the land was sold off. But the 7th barn stayed where it was after what had happened. Nobody knew where the 7th barn was. I was definitely in Ohio. In 1997 an Ohio teacher had claimed to have found it as the neighbors barns had nameplates with children's names. Him and his son set off to find it and catch some paranormal activity on video. The next day his wife reported them missing. Police found their abandoned car and entered a barn in the nearby area and found the dead bodies of the teacher and his son hanging from the rafters.
    (Maybe 200 words but its good!!)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 9, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.