Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I sent in a letter and evidence about two weeks ago to have my previous funding disregarded, how long does it usually take to get a decision?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte..T..)
    I sent in a letter and evidence about two weeks ago to have my previous funding disregarded, how long does it usually take to get a decision?
    Hi Charlotte,

When you say "disregarded" can I ask what you mean?

Are you submitting Compelling Personal Reasons? Or was previous study indicated in error on your application? Did a previous university/college confirm your registration & attendance in error? Or is it something different?

Thanks,

Stuart

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that was it, compelling personal reasons
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlotte..T..)
    Sorry that was it, compelling personal reasons
    Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for that.

Compelling Personal Reasons doesn't have its own timescale due to the fact that everyone's circumstances are different and the amount & complexity of evidence can vary wildly.

However, we use the general/financial correspondence timescale as a guide. That's currently 21 working days, so a little over four weeks.

Check your online student finance account for updates.

Regards,

Stuart

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.