Economics at Royal Holloway Watch

This discussion is closed.
nitcha
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
What do people think about economics at Royal Holloway? I have looked at the course structure and it looks ok to me but I'd like to hear from other people as well, especially those who are doing economics at RHUL or maybe in other places as well. Do you think it's worth applying for the degree since the offer is only ABB, so I guess it's not that competitive compare to Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick, Nottingham etc..

Thanks
watford110
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by nitcha)
What do people think about economics at Royal Holloway? I have looked at the course structure and it looks ok to me but I'd like to hear from other people as well, especially those who are doing economics at RHUL or maybe in other places as well. Do you think it's worth applying for the degree since the offer is only ABB, so I guess it's not that competitive compare to Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick, Nottingham etc..

Thanks

Im starting at Royal Holloway next saturday to do economics. With ABB entry i suspect it must be ok
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Performance Design and Practice Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?