The Student Room Group

Nutrition Grocery List

I'm trying to write down a list of groceries I can order online to have them delivered to my halls of residence. I've not been making much progress on the program SS recently and I think it may be my diet. I weight 205lbs right now and the plan was to bulk to 225lbs, but I'd like to begin eating a lot more healthier as my bulk up to this point has been dirty and not very efficient.

I've looked online for foods and so far came up with this short list:
Lean beef
Eggs
Vegetables
Chicken breast
Rice
Fish oil
Broccoli
Tuna
Sardines
Oats
Fish
•Skimmed milk
Cottage cheese
Greek yoghurt
Bread
Semi-skimmed milk
Whey Protein

Would this be enough in the week for a bulk? What would I need to add if not.
Reply 1
Original post by ExecuteOrder66
I'm trying to write down a list of groceries I can order online to have them delivered to my halls of residence. I've not been making much progress on the program SS recently and I think it may be my diet. I weight 205lbs right now and the plan was to bulk to 225lbs, but I'd like to begin eating a lot more healthier as my bulk up to this point has been dirty and not very efficient.

Lean beef
Eggs
Vegetables
Chicken breast
Rice
Fish oil
Broccoli
Tuna
Sardines
Oats
Fish
•Skimmed milk
Cottage cheese
Greek yoghurt
Bread
Semi-skimmed milk
Whey Protein

Rather than making a list of ingredients you might be better of deciding which meals to eat, so that you know you won't end up with random fish leftover and nothing to do with it, or whatever. E.g. Monday chilli for dinner, Tuesday fish pie, etc.
Original post by ExecuteOrder66

Lean beef
Eggs
Vegetables
Chicken breast
Rice
Fish oil
Broccoli
Tuna
Sardines
Oats
Fish
•Skimmed milk
Cottage cheese
Greek yoghurt
Bread
Semi-skimmed milk
Whey Protein

u are bulking dude - get more fat in there.

Quick Reply

Latest