Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    As per the title.

I submitted mine on the 7th October so it was early-ish and I would like to know when the interview dates are. I would prefer before Christmas tbh - is that feasible does anyone think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSebWilkes)
    As per the title.

I submitted mine on the 7th October so it was early-ish and I would like to know when the interview dates are. I would prefer before Christmas tbh - is that feasible does anyone think?
    Depends on the course you're applying for, but quite a lot will do it before Christmas. I know for some subjects like engineering or physics they do interviews in batches, some before Christmas, some after. I wouldn't worry about it, you'll hear back sometime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AHappyStudent)
    Depends on the course you're applying for, but quite a lot will do it before Christmas. I know for some subjects like engineering or physics they do interviews in batches, some before Christmas, some after. I wouldn't worry about it, you'll hear back sometime.
    Given my application date do you think I'll be before Christmas then?

I'm not really worrying perse but the difference would be large - one of the reasons I applied so early was to try to get an early interview with Imperial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSebWilkes)
    Given my application date do you think I'll be before Christmas then?

I'm not really worrying perse but the difference would be large - one of the reasons I applied so early was to try to get an early interview with Imperial.
    You've got a fairly decent chance of being interviewed before Christmas, but it might be after.

University open days

1. Imperial College
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.