Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted to do Medicine and have done a lot of work to get into Uni in the UK. But in the end I didn't get anywhere in UK so I wrote the an entrance exams for Italian University to do Medicine as my last option before giving up on it completely.

However the problem is that the results come out 11th October so I couldn't wait for it or it could mean I wouldn't go to uni this year and would have to take a gap year (Which I didn't want to do). So I joined a Uni through clearance and started going to Coventry Uni by 20th September or so. But It turns out that I passed the entrance Exam and needed to come physically to Italy and join the Uni here by 16th, therefore I came and joined here already.
    My question is that I'm not sure how to quit university and who to contact and what not and I am really worried if I'm going to get in trouble with SF or the uni...
    Really an unexpected turn of events, but I'm in Rome studying what I've wanted to do but this is really making me worried. what do i do now?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.