Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I message this girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really fancied her but she said that if I asked her out she would say yes and just not turn up. I still really have strong feelings for her. I have stopped messaging her which I used to do frequently. Should I start messaging her again?

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    obviously not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesj477)
    yes
    (Original post by I hate money)
    obviously not
    I did. She seemed too excited for someone who doesn't like me. I am rubbish at signs. Is there anything here:

D: Hello.

The Girl: Heyy

(Original post by Dave Lister.)
      I did. She seemed too excited for someone who doesn't like me. I am rubbish at signs. Is there anything here:

you: what u up to?

her:(probably/most likely)nothing much.u?

you: nothing 2.omg did u see the sun today though.and then............................ ..( you decide here)

ReputationRep:
      She just likes the ego boost honestly, I recommend you don't message her.

ReputationRep:

Still cant tell, depends on various factors like what the person is like and how they normally act. and i didnt understand by "if you asked her out she say yes but not turn up"?? need more context or whats her personality but ofc i have not had such experiences so take my adivce with a grain of salt XDD

ReputationRep:
      you have posted this thread several times under several different accounts

the answer is no

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ItsTheLegend27)
      Still cant tell, depends on various factors like what the person is like and how they normally act. and i didnt understand by "if you asked her out she say yes but not turn up"?? need more context or whats her personality but ofc i have not had such experiences so take my adivce with a grain of salt XDD
      She said to me that if I ask her out (cause I've liked her for a while) she would say yes. Behind my back however she told people that she wouldn't turn up.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by tamil fever)
      you: what u up to?

her:(probably/most likely)nothing much.u?

you: nothing 2.omg did u see the sun today though.and then............................ ..( you decide here)
      Do you think it's worth it?? Do you think I have a chance.

Do you think it's worth it?? Do you think I have a chance.
        yes it is worth it.Unless u have messaged her 24/7 and she blanks u 24/7

ReputationRep:
        yes it is worth it.Unless u have messaged her 24/7 and she blanks u 24/7
        What about the fact that she said she would go out with me if I asked her. And then said behind my back that she would just not turn up.

ReputationRep:
        Just ask her out mate

ReputationRep:
        She said to me that if I ask her out (cause I've liked her for a while) she would say yes. Behind my back however she told people that she wouldn't turn up.
        >.>
        <.<
        Still can't tell, perhaps she doesnt isnt proud or confident enough to tell others that you're her bf etc but likes you or it could be just that she doesnt want to loose a "friend" and lying to keep you happy...
        If you speak frequently to her then your good buddies with her so dont overthink stuff like "heyy" unless you know she doenst message other people like this...

honestly i dont want to think of her as a two faced person, i would say talk to her but wouldnt want to ruin what you already have going on here and the mood unless you just want to get over and done with it. but remember somethings if you rush and make a rash decision it may stay with the other person for a lifetime so dont be too upfront just be mature. are you like older than 18 or younger? btw im just speculating since i dont know the person just think through yourself dont be blinded by only what i say since these aren't the only possibilities

What about the fact that she said she would go out with me if I asked her. And then said behind my back that she would just not turn up.
          then u should give up on her.Not worth your time OR just ask her out to see her real feelings.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Pizzabomb)
          Just ask her out mate
          I was going to but she told people behind my back that she would say yes but not turn up.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by ItsTheLegend27)
          >.>
          <.<
          Still can't tell, perhaps she doesnt isnt proud or confident enough to tell others that you're her bf etc but likes you or it could be just that she doesnt want to loose a "friend" and lying to keep you happy...
          If you speak frequently to her then your good buddies with her so dont overthink stuff like "heyy" unless you know she doenst message other people like this...

honestly i dont want to think of her as a two faced person, i would say talk to her but wouldnt want to ruin what you already have going on here and the mood unless you just want to get over and done with it. but remember somethings if you rush and make a rash decision it may stay with the other person for a lifetime so dont be too upfront just be mature. are you like older than 18 or younger? btw im just speculating since i dont know the person just think through yourself dont be blinded by only what i say since these aren't the only possibilities
          I'm under 16. We aren't what you would call close friends. She does know that I like her though.

ReputationRep:
          then u should give up on her.Not worth your time OR just ask her out to see her real feelings.
          OK thanks.

ReputationRep:
          I was going to but she told people behind my back that she would say yes but not turn up.
          This poor girl, can you not leave her alone?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by _gcx)
          you have posted this thread several times under several different accounts

the answer is no
          No I haven't. I admit I have had different account of which this is my last but this thread is completely new.

Submit reply
        TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.