Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I have to make a climate poster for one of my modules. The teacher said to make the poster on power point and do A3 landscape or portrait- whichever one you want. I selected landscape but there doesn't seem to be very much room. I have four graphs and a table and have to put in some text, captions, possibly another image and a reference list. I just don't have any room. Does anyone have any tips on how to make this bigger. See attached image.
    Thanks

P.S The poster is not complete yet
    Attached Images

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    They are typically size A0 or A1. At some universities they are smaller but I think A3 is way too small for an academic poster.

ReputationRep:
    For part of my dissertation I did an A0 poster, landscape orientation. I was able to get in all of my basic points (introduction, method, results, discussion and references) and it all fit in it pretty well.

Your poster seems to have a lot of blank space and doesn't seem to flow very well, perhaps change the orientation of the page so you can fit more in but also make it look easier to follow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.