Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What sexuality am I? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,i know it is a wierd subject and i am being really serious here. I'm not in any way shape or form emotionally attracted to anyone. Im not saying i dont love my parents and friends ect i mean i have never crushed, dated or want to be in a relationship at all. But heres the catch, I can be sexually atttacted to people. Basically i dont mind having sex but i dont want a relationship. I have looked this up and i cant find what sexuality i am. I mean i dont have a preference between boys or girls but i dont want a relationship?help anyone?

ReputationRep:
    You are a person who doesn't want a relationship at this moment of his life. If you are under 18, that makes you more mature than your peers but has nothing to do with sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want a relationship, don't have one. It's entirely your choice what you do in your life so don't get too worked up about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    You are a person who doesn't want a relationship at this moment of his life. If you are under 18, that makes you more mature than your peers but has nothing to do with sexuality.
    Its not just in this phase of my life. I dont feel emtionally like that with anyone. Im 18 in 2 months btw

ReputationRep:
    Aromantic possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Sexuality is far more complicated than we can express in words, even with the copious letters in LGBTQASIV or whatever it is not possible to cover the vast spectrum on which everybody lands in a slightly different place. Dismiss the labels and follow your heart, and you will find happiness.

Spoiler:
    Show

i'm procrastinating to the point where I feel like a fortune cookie

(Original post by Stressingkid)
    Its not just in this phase of my life. I dont feel emtionally like that with anyone. Im 18 in 2 months btw
    You’re too young to write yourself off completely, chances are you will emotionally like people within a few years. I used to be the same
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.