Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am right now in Grade 11of IB, and will be appearing for my final Grade 12 exams in May 2019.

When would it be the right time for me to appear for the UKCAT exam?
    In 2018?
    I'm a lil confused as I would just be in the first semester of my Grade 12 then.

Or should I take it in May 2019, after my final exams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSRaj)
    Hi,

I am right now in Grade 11of IB, and will be appearing for my final Grade 12 exams in May 2019.

When would it be the right time for me to appear for the UKCAT exam?
    In 2018?
    I'm a lil confused as I would just be in the first semester of my Grade 12 then.

Or should I take it in May 2019, after my final exams?
    The UKCAT is sat from July-October, just before and during your final academic year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleexhunt)
    The UKCAT is sat from July-October, just before and during your final academic year.
    OK Thanks!
    So do I choose when to appear for the test ie either July or October or do I have to take two tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSRaj)
    OK Thanks!
    So do I choose when to appear for the test ie either July or October or do I have to take two tests?
    It's from July to October, you can take it at anytime during this period, you book your own test when registration opens

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.