Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

today has been a pretty bad day for me :

. Firstly i underperformed greatly in chemistry today which led to me panicking and forgetting how to do everything , it made me feel really dumb , now idk if i can bounce back from this

. Secondly i broke something in a biology practical because i was too busy thinking about how much i suck at chemistry , this made me feel even worse

. Thirdly because of how *****y my day has been this affected my performance during basketball training and i missed every shot i had , causing the whole team to laugh at me , making me feel even worse .

does anyone have tips on how to bounce back from all this , particulary with chemistry because this is the source of all this , how do i stop thinking i'm gonna fail every time i go into chem class . thanks

yes you can get over this.

Chin up, it is not the end of the world.

Determine to succeed by fueling yourself with motivational quotes each day.

Remember practice makes perfect so the more you practice the more you will master your craft which in your case is chemistry.

(Original post by Blackstarr)
      yes you can get over this.

Chin up, it is not the end of the world.

Determine to succeed by fueling yourself with motivational quotes each day.

Remember practice makes perfect so the more you practice the more you will master your craft which in your case is chemistry.
      it's just so demoralizing messing up in chemistry , especially if u do it multiple times

(Original post by Anonymous)
        it's just so demoralizing messing up in chemistry , especially if u do it multiple times
        yes i know, we have all been there.

You have to fix your mindset into an ' i can do this' attitude otherwise you are only setting yourself up for failure.

I know it is easier said than done but you have the choice to either dwell on your mistakes or want to succeed as bad as you want to breath.

The choice is yours.

(Original post by Blackstarr)
        yes i know, we have all been there.

You have to fix your mindset into an ' i can do this' attitude otherwise you are only setting yourself up for failure.

I know it is easier said than done but you have the choice to either dwell on your mistakes or want to succeed as bad as you want to breath.

The choice is yours.
        right ok , i'm just gonna work harder , thank u very much

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.