Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got and average of 90 UMS in my maths modules so far. Do I still have a chance?(applying for St John's) Also, what is your recommendation on writing the 1200 character additional personal statement in the SAQ? I have pretty much written about everything I wanted to write about already and I don't want to dilute the quality. Will this hurt my chances? Thanks for any response.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Ali Bomaye!)
    I got and average of 90 UMS in my maths modules so far. Do I still have a chance?(applying for St John's) Also, what is your recommendation on writing the 1200 character additional personal statement in the SAQ? I have pretty much written about everything I wanted to write about already and I don't want to dilute the quality. Will this hurt my chances? Thanks for any response.
    Maths is just one aspect of your application - let the experts decide as part of their holistic assessment.

If you have nothing useful to put in the *Optional* Additional PS leave it blank.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.