Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys

I'm a little stressed over sending written work as, although I've done a lot of them, the only non-source based qs I've written for history are 25 markers for the exam board AQA. the format of the questions are a statement and then 'Assess the validity of this view.'

I would also be looking to send in an essay written in year 12. would this be okay? do they need work to be fairly recent?

I am NOT writing an essay specifically to send in to Oxford because that's cheating and I'll just get stressed about it.

advice anyone? what are you sending in?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.