Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Could someone mark this?

'Normalmente en verano no voy de vacaciones en el extranjero. Escucho música, leo libros algunos y voy de compras con mis amigos. A veces nadamos en la piscina o siéntate en la playa para broncearte. (¡Aunque eso probablemente no suceda!) También me encantan para salir a comer carne. La mayoría de las veces visitamos Grecia. Normalmente me quedo en un piso con mis abuelas. Normalmente vamos de vacaciones para relajarse y ir de compras!
    Esto es lo que normalmente hago en vacaciones.'
    -Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahraew)
    Could someone mark this?

'Normalmente en verano no voy de vacaciones en el extranjero. Escucho música, leo libros algunos y voy de compras con mis amigos. A veces nadamos en la piscina o siéntate en la playa para broncearte. (¡Aunque eso probablemente no suceda!) También me encantan para salir a comer carne. La mayoría de las veces visitamos Grecia. Normalmente me quedo en un piso con mis abuelas. Normalmente vamos de vacaciones para relajarse y ir de compras!
    -Thanks!
    It's a bit basic - try to add some more higher level phrases and vary your sentences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahraew)
    Could someone mark this?

-Thanks!
    You've used the word ''normalmente'' quite a bit. Can you think of any other words you could use?

I would also expand on some of your answers. You say you listen to music, read books and go out with your friends. Do you like doing that? which activity is your favourite? why is it your favourite?

To get the higher grades it might be a good idea to slip in a few idioms to make it sound a bit more ''Spanish''. If you just google ''Spanish idioms'' you will find hundreds!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys for the help! Is this any better?

Normalmente en verano no voy de vacaciones en el extranjero. A veces nadamos en la piscina o siéntate en la playa para broncearte. (¡Aunque eso probablemente no suceda!) También me encantan para salir a comer carne. La mayoría de las veces visitamos Grecia. Siempre me quedo en un piso con mis abuelos. !Vamos de vacaciones para relajarse y ir de compras con bastante frecuencia! Prefiero pasar las vacaciones en la playa porque es más relajante Si tuviera más la hora, me gustaría ver más lugares. (Nos quedamos unos cinco días) Que yo recuerde hemos estado yendo Grecia durante tres años. Una manera de describer mis vacaciones podría ser, ‘todos los días no son iguales’.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.