Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I’m currently trying to complete the SAQ form, but I’m extremely uncertain whether I’m doing it correctly. For the education section, I’m doing the non-reformed Maths A-level, so i took AS this summer for the subject. Does that mean it goes under the category of “Year 12 AS level UMS” or just “Year 12 Alevel UMS”. Also, for this section, we have mention the class size, however I can’t accurately remember the number of students in some of my classes last year. How important is it to get that bit right? Moreover, for section 6 about qualifications, I’ve entered my AS modules grades and UMS, but for the code of the exam, I think I’ve done it wrong. I’m doing AQA Maths and Further Maths but where are we supposed to find the codes for each modules? Or are we supposed to use the same specification code for all modules mentioned on AQA website?

ReputationRep:
    You can find the codes for your modules on the specification for your A levels, which you should be able to find easily through Google or by going directly to AQA's website. I'd put in AS maths and then A level maths for this year as it's old specification. This means that you can put in topics from last year and this year separately. For your class sizes, you could go and ask your teachers or try to count (if you can remember at all). I'm not sure how important it is to get it right, but I'd try to make all information as accurate as possible.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaraStudying)
    You can find the codes for your modules on the specification for your A levels, which you should be able to find easily through Google or by going directly to AQA's website. I'd put in AS maths and then A level maths for this year as it's old specification. This means that you can put in topics from last year and this year separately. For your class sizes, you could go and ask your teachers or try to count (if you can remember at all). I'm not sure how important it is to get it right, but I'd try to make all information as accurate as possible.
    Ah I see, thank you very much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.