The Student Room Group

As levels

I know that in England they don’t count as anymore but im in wales doing WJEC and wanted to know if I should do 4 then drop one going into a levels or just do 3. This is because I’ve been doing maths economics and chemistry but joined geography today. I also have to do Welsh bacc (EPQ) and I’m finding maths really hard but there’s a chance a may need it so idk what to do
Reply 1
Original post by Reece.W.J
I know that in England they don’t count as anymore but im in wales doing WJEC and wanted to know if I should do 4 then drop one going into a levels or just do 3. This is because I’ve been doing maths economics and chemistry but joined geography today. I also have to do Welsh bacc (EPQ) and I’m finding maths really hard but there’s a chance a may need it so idk what to do

I had the same issue as you but then I concluded that I will drop one at the end of the year, so you would be able to drop the one you least like in a much wiser way as u would have knowledge about that subject.
PS: dw, some people in my school are doing 5 as levels

don't do what I say, it is an advice- follow your heart and live the life you were born to live :smile:

Quick Reply