Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Im not sure if this si really A-level relevant, but does anyone know what sort of work experience you need for equivalent work experience to a 2:2 degree? i need it for a job that im interested in, and i dont know if im going to Uni. what sort of Work Experience do you need to be equivalent to a 2:2 degree? Thanks!

    btw i did google it but google cant give me a proper answer so yeah.

    I don't really think that there is an equivalent work experience to a 2:2 degree. What kind of job are you looking at?

    Any work experience can be beneficial for job applications - looking for internships or getting an entry level job and working your way up. There are graduate jobs which only accept those with degrees, but again, it depends on what field you are looking at. What does the job description actually say?

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.