Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, don't know if this I should post this on here but may as well.

Me and my housemate/partner are looking to move into a flat together so we are currently looking for 2 replacments to fill our space in our trendy Campbell Property flat. It is located in a very commercial area, with tesco and co-op on your doorstep, along with plenty of independant shops to explore. For students, it is about a 15-20 minute walk (10 if you're a quick walker) to the University and shopping centres like Gunwharf and Cascades.

Both rooms are furnished and both have double beds. All bills are included so there is no need to worry about dividing the bills between everyone each month, it even comes with a TV in the living room with TV licence. The flat has four bedrooms so there are curretnly 2 guys living here, don't worry they are friendly and welcoming. We can move out ASAP, so you can move in immediatly.

It's £122pw, bills included and £250 deposit.

Please feel to ask any questions you have about the place.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.