The Student Room Group

A level choices??

Hi,

I am certain on three of my A level choices. History, French, English Language. I'm unsure on what to choose for my fourth subject - Politics, Economics or Psychology? I'm thinking about studying either History or LInguistics at university, but it's a possibility that I'd study History in combination with Politics or International Relations, and I am intensely interested in this. However, I also love Economics (I do a GCSE in Finance atm) but Psychology would be useful for a linguistics degree. Basically I'm asking which of these three subjects I should choose? If anyone has any experience with them I would be grateful to hear what they're like. Thanks :smile:
Original post by elizabeth20013
Hi,

I am certain on three of my A level choices. History, French, English Language. I'm unsure on what to choose for my fourth subject - Politics, Economics or Psychology? I'm thinking about studying either History or LInguistics at university, but it's a possibility that I'd study History in combination with Politics or International Relations, and I am intensely interested in this. However, I also love Economics (I do a GCSE in Finance atm) but Psychology would be useful for a linguistics degree. Basically I'm asking which of these three subjects I should choose? If anyone has any experience with them I would be grateful to hear what they're like. Thanks :smile:

Until you make your own mind up you have a use for all three.
I would go for the one I was going to get the best grade in. I might even ditch French or English, then take Politics and Economics. Maths tends to be most useful for the latter.

Quick Reply

Latest