Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey. So on the day that I submitted my Medicine application to UCAS, I decided to change on le of my uni choices because I preferred the different course.
    So I changed my choice from Keele to Kings and Kings sent me a confirmation letter saying they have received my application so that was all good.

But two weeks later, today I receive an email from Keele asking me to fill in a roles and responsibilities form, implying that my application is also with them. Is that an automated email they accidentaly sent to me or did UCAS not notify Keele that I’ve swapped my choices? I’m panicking a little bit in case I haven’t acc changed my choice but Track has just got some error on it.

I’m calling Keele Medical admissions tomorrow to ask them about this so I can clarify what’s going on but help! What do I do? Should I call UCAS too?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by clockwork30)
    Hey. So on the day that I submitted my Medicine application to UCAS, I decided to change on le of my uni choices because I preferred the different course.
    So I changed my choice from Keele to Kings and Kings sent me a confirmation letter saying they have received my application so that was all good.

But two weeks later, today I receive an email from Keele asking me to fill in a roles and responsibilities form, implying that my application is also with them. Is that an automated email they accidentaly sent to me or did UCAS not notify Keele that I’ve swapped my choices? I’m panicking a little bit in case I haven’t acc changed my choice but Track has just got some error on it.

I’m calling Keele Medical admissions tomorrow to ask them about this so I can clarify what’s going on but help! What do I do? Should I call UCAS too?
    its possibly an automated email, call ucas tomorrow to be safe.

ReputationRep:
    Its probably a delayed email that was set up before you changed choices.

Phone UCAS first and double check your 5 choices with them - if that's all how it should be, then just drop Keele a polite email saying 'thanks but I've already withdrawn my application from Keele'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    its possibly an automated email, call ucas tomorrow to be safe.
    THANKS WIll do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Its probably a delayed email that was set up before you changed choices.

Phone UCAS first and double check your 5 choices with them - if that's all how it should be, then just drop Keele a polite email saying 'thanks but I've already withdrawn my application from Keele'.
    ITS alright! Keele just called to confirm that i’m No longer applying to them so everything’s sorted. Thanks for your help anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2017
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.