Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i only applied last Friday, so it is a little bit silly to expect offers/rejections now, but I am so impatient haha! Especially as other people have offers already, and even got offers the same day they applied! And someone applied to Kings for biomed the same day as i did, and received an offer - but all i got was an acknowledgement email anyone know when we start hearing back from universities?

ReputationRep:
    For interview invitations it could be next month, could be in January, might even be March. For offers it could be anything from December to late March and some people always end up hearing in type May. It's very unpredictable - the best thing to do is to try and forget about it, otherwise you have a very, very slow few months ahead of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StationToStation)
    For interview invitations it could be next month, could be in January, might even be March. For offers it could be anything from December to late March and some people always end up hearing in type May. It's very unpredictable - the best thing to do is to try and forget about it, otherwise you have a very, very slow few months ahead of you!
    Thank you!! I was just worried that as other people have already got offers, I am probably going to be rejected!

Much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportyegg)
    Okay, i only applied last Friday, so it is a little bit silly to expect offers/rejections now, but I am so impatient haha! Especially as other people have offers already, and even got offers the same day they applied! And someone applied to Kings for biomed the same day as i did, and received an offer - but all i got was an acknowledgement email anyone know when we start hearing back from universities?
    I applied for KINGS biomed too and haven't heard anything, be patient! It's going to be a long wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milky_Way)
    I applied for KINGS biomed too and haven't heard anything, be patient! It's going to be a long wait
    Okay thanks!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.